Frequently Asked Qs!
What is Blume?
We create organic, plant-based, functional blends for your cup, mug, smoothie, oatmeal bowl and life!
What is a superfood latte?
Superfoods are nutritionally dense ingredients that can have a wide variety of health benefits. When you use these ingredients and mix them with steamed milk you get a 'superfood latte.' NOMS.
Are Blume blends good for me?
You betcha. All our blends use nutrient dense superfoods. You can see the health benefits of every blend in our shop.
Where can I buy Blume?
Where is Blume located?
We're in Vancouver BC, Canada.
How do I make a Blume latte?
Easy peasy! Mix one flat tsp of Blume powder with a splash of hot water. Top with one cup of steamed or frothed mylk, and sweeten to taste. For an iced latte, top with ice and cold mylk. You can also check out this video to see how we make the perfect cup.
What can I use Blume for?
You can cook with it, bake with it, smoothie with it, oatmeal with it, pancake with it, energy ball with it. Here are some recipes to get ya started.
Are your blends nut, gluten and dairy free?
Our blends do not contain gluten, nuts or dairy and we currently do not manufacture in a facility that processes these ingredients. However, it is important to note our products are not certified gluten, nut, or dairy free, which means that we do not perform additional third party testing for allergens.
Our Nut Nog is the one exception as it contains cashews. It is produced at a separate facility from the rest of our blends in order to prevent cross-contamination.
Are Blume blends sugar free?
How many servings are in a bag?
Each package has 30 servings. We don't use fillers meaning a little goes a long way.
Is your packaging compostable?
At the moment we use plastic packaging for all of our blends. We know that isn't ideal, so we've partnered with an organization called Clean Hub to become Plastic Neutral Plus. This means that more than double the amount of plastic we create is being collected and diverted from our oceans by our collection partner. You can learn more about Clean Hub and our work together here.
Compostable packaging isn't a one-size-fits-all solution, and we're so grateful to be working with Clean Hub while we continue to explore alternative packaging options that work for our blends.
Great question. Our products are shelf stable and good for two years. Once opened, we recommend consuming your blends within 6-8 months for optimal freshness.
Blends with coconut milk powder (Matcha Coconut & Blue Lavender) should be stored in a cool, dry, spot and have a shelf life of one year.
Which blends do you recommend for pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Can I build my own bundle?
Yes! You can add any 4 blends to your cart to save $15, or any 6 blends to save $25! This discount will be applied automatically once you've added the blends to your cart. Please note: This offer is not available during sitewide promotions and cannot be combined with any other offers.
What is your Recipe Book and how do I get one?
Our blends are microground so you can go beyond lattes to boost your favourite recipes at home. With every order we include a FREE digital Recipe Book with over 80 pages of simple, superfood-boosted recipes. Download your Recipe Book in your order confirmation email.
Do you sell in bulk?
So sorry, but we don't offer bulk at this time! We currently offer one size which is 30 servings.
Do you wholesale Blume?
Why yes we do! We work with a variety of different types of partners including cafes, gift basket providers, smoothie bars, retail boutiques, yoga studios and organic grocery stores. Interested? Let's chat.
What are your shipping and return policies?
We offer free shipping on orders $50+. Click here to learn more about our hassle-free shipping and return policies.
How long does shipping take?
We offer standard shipping that generally takes 7-10 business days to arrive. We cannot guarantee these delivery windows, as mail carriers may encounter delays beyond our control If you placed a pre-order, please review our pre-order shipping info below and our Shipping and Return policies.
Do you ship to the USA?
Yes we do! All US orders are shipped from our secondary warehouse location in Blaine, WA.
Do you ship internationally?
Great question! At this time, we are only able to ship within Canada and the USA. We hope to ship abroad in the future!
Are sale items final sale?
Yes! All discounted and sale items, accessories, and free gifts are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, Blume gift cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay. We also offer Sezzle's Buy Now, Pay Later option that allows you to pay for your order over a few weeks, interest-free!
My referral discount code isn't working.
The most likely issue is that your cart value is less than $50 before tax and shipping. Please double check your cart value and if you are still having issues with your discount, contact us.
A friend I referred made a purchase but I haven't received my discount code.
Yay! Thank you for sharing Blume with your friends. When you refer someone, they must claim their discount code using your link. When they've completed a purchase with that discount code on itsblume.com, you will receive an email with your $10 discount code within 24 hours! If your friend's order was canceled or refunded, you will not receive a discount.
How do pre-orders work?
When you place a pre-order you will be charged for your full order. Your order will ship as soon as all the items in your cart are in stock. At this time we are not able to do partial shipments.
How do subscriptions work?
Want your favourite blends delivered more regularly? Sign up to receive 10% off with a subscription, no strings attached. Swap your blends, skip, delay, or cancel anytime.
How it works:
1. Choose your blend(s). All blends outside of our seasonal flavours are available for subscription.
2. Select “Subscribe & Save 10%” on the product page, select your delivery frequency, and add it to your cart.
3. Sit back and sip your superfoods without the headache of running low on your faves.
How can I access my customer portal?
There are 2 ways to access your customer portal:
1. You can login here! Login with the same email address used at checkout. A verification code will be sent to the email (or phone number if you signed up for automated SMS reminders at checkout)
2. You can access your customer portal by using a direct link. This link is normally sent in the Subscription Confirmation email when you begin a subscription, as well as the Upcoming Order email.
How can I change my payment information?
To update payment information:
1. Login to the customer portal.
2. Click the Payment Methods tab.
3. Expand the payment method to be adjusted.
4. Click edit.
5. Click Send Update Email on the slider.
If you used PayPal as your payment gateway, you can edit the payment method in your PayPal settings.
How can I update my shipping address?
You can update existing shipping addresses from the Shipping Addresses tab:
1. Login to your customer portal.
2. Click on Shipping Addresses. This will display all shipping addresses on your customer account.
3. Clicking the link on a specific address will allow you to update it as needed. Click on the Add New Shipping Info button to add an address.
Can I skip a delivery?
Yes, you can log in to your customer portal to skip a delivery:
1. Click the Delivery Schedule tab to see all upcoming deliveries for your subscriptions.
2. Click Skip next to the delivery you would like to skip. If you want to unskip a delivery, click Unskip next to the order.
Can I adjust my next order date?
Yes, you can login to your customer portal to adjust the order date:
1. Click Subscriptions and then click on Manage Subscription.
2. You will be taken to a page where you can edit the next order date for your subscription.
3. Once you select the new charge date, you can click on the Update next shipment date.
Can I add a one-time product to a subscription?
One-time products can be added to your subscription order! You can login to your customer portal to add products:
1. Click the Subscriptions tab and select Manage Subscription next to the subscription you want to add a product to.
2. Hover over the product you want to add and select Add one-time. This automatically adds the product to your shipment!
3. To manage or delete a one-time product:
4. Click the Delivery schedule tab.
5. Select Manage add-on.
How can I cancel a subscription?
We hate to see you go, but if you'd like to cancel your subscription, you will first need to log in to your customer portal.
1. Login to your customer portal.
2. Click Subscriptions and Manage Subscription.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Cancel Subscription.
Can I apply a discount code to a subscription?
All subscription items are 10% off and they are not eligible for additional discounts. If you have a one-time purchase item in your subscription order, discounts will apply to the one-time purchase item.
When will I be charged for my subscription?
You will be charged for your first subscription on the day you place the order. You will then be charged for your recurring subscription every 60 days or 90 days, depending on your delivery frequency.
We’ll notify you via email 3 days before you are charged for your recurring subscription. If you want to skip, cancel, delay, or swap flavours, you can do that within your customer portal.
When will my subscription ship?
Once you place the first subscription order, it will take about 1-2 business days to fulfill and ship.
The recurring orders will be automatically placed every 60 days or 90 days depending on your delivery frequency, then fulfilled and shipped in 1-2 business days.
Once your subscription order is shipped, it generally takes 7-10 days to arrive. We cannot guarantee delivery timelines as mail carriers across Canada and the US are continuing to experience delays.