Pretty, delicate and such an elevated way to popsicle this summer! Blackberries and lavender combine to be softly floral but oh so refreshing!
You can easily swap out blackberries for your favourite fruit. Cherries, lemon, strawberries, blueberries and pear would be just a few of the fruits that pair perfectly with lavender. We went straight blackberry, but you could also use a mix of fruit that you have on hand. There are no rules... the world is your proverbial oyster.
These pops taste juicy, refreshing and just a little floral from the lavender. We added coconut milk for that creamy touch, but you could easily leave it out if you prefer a lighter/icier popsicle.
To make this recipe, it is easiest in a big blender. You simply lovingly place all the ingredients in the mixer, whiz together and fill your molds. The real challenge is keeping blackberry pulp of your new white t.
Our Blue Lavender Blend, uses all organic, culinary grade lavender that has been micro-ground so it easily incorporates into this recipe without soaking or steeping. It also has a coconut milk base, so the creamy tropical taste really comes through on these popsicles!
Blackberry Lavender Pops
Prep time , Freeze time 4-6 hours. Serves 6 medium sized molds.
- 2-3 cups of frozen blackberries
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- Zest of one lemon
- 1-2 teaspoons of Blume Blue Lavender Blend
- Add frozen blackberries, coconut milk, lemon zest, and Blume Blue Lavender Blend to a food processor.
- Blend all the ingredients together on high and pass through a fine sieve (optional) to remove any seeds from the blackberries. This will give you a smoother texture, but we like em rustic and often skip this step.
- Carefully pour your mixture into medium sized molds and place in the freezer for 4-6 hours or until solidly frozen. Edible flowers, or even dropping in a few whole blackberries, can level these popsicles up one step further if you are channelling your inner Ina Garten.
Enjoy lovelies, these are definitely a team fave!
If you are looking for more hot weather inspo you could also try out this recipe for matcha nice cream or our tropical turmeric pops. Both these recipes are 5 ingredients or less and come together for a super easy and nourishing summer treat.
Shop Blue Lavender Blend
Lavender, coconut milk, and blue spirulina make this blend balanced, calming and smooth. Formulated to soothe inflammation and settle restlessness. Take a sip, turn your brain off and just do nothing.