Full of warming spices like cinnamon and ginger, while sill refreshing for hot summer days. One of our favourite turmeric based recipes.
This recipe is BARELY a recipe it is that easy. The tricky part is waiting until these babies freeze up before diving in!
Golden Tropical Pops
- A few of your favourite juices (We like mango, pineapple, orange and lemon!)
- 1-2 teaspoon of Blume Turmeric Blend
- Some coconut milk for a creamier flavour
Need more customization?
You can add candied ginger, edible flowers, herbs or pieces of fruit to add dimension and elevate your popsicles.
- Combine all your favourite juices together with Blume Turmeric Blend. You will need about 1/4 cup of juice per popsicle depending on the size of your molds.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle moulds. Make sure you leave a little space at the top of your mold - you will be very tempted to overfill, don’t overfill.
- Place in the freezer until firm, at least 4 hours.
Hot Tip: You can use paper cups instead of popsicle forms. Think outside the mold.
Hotter Tip: If you like superfood desserts, you might also like this: Vegan Matcha Nice Cream
Shop Turmeric Blend
Go for gold, with our best-selling turmeric exterior. Anti-inflammatory, boosts your immune system, soothes your joints and your gut health with every sip.