Is there anything Pumpkin can’t do? Soups, pie, muffins, ice cream, lattes! And the best part? It’s packed with Vitamin A, C, and antioxidants. What more can you ask for?
Pumpkin Spice Mini-Muffins
Prep Time: mins
Bake Time: 17 mins
Servings: 12 mini-muffins
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Oats
- 1 ¼ cups Grated Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Adaptogenic Milk Blend
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- ¼ cup Coconut Sugar
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 Flax Egg
- 1/2 cup Coconut Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Pumpkins Spice Blend
- 1 handful of Apple Cinnamon Oat Clusters
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all your dry muffin ingredients in a large bowl. Mix all your wet ingredients in a small bowl. Add them together and then fold in the grated zucchini.
- Place your muffin mix into a mini muffin tin that has been greased with coconut oil and bake for 17 minutes.
- To make the icing, mix 1 tablespoon of the Pumpkin Blend with hot water and whisk. Then add coconut yogurt into a small bowl and stir in the whisked pumpkin spice blend.
- Add "coconut spiced icing" to the muffins and top with our Apple Cinnamon Oat Clusters with Probiotics! Enjoy!
Looking for more ways to use your Pumpkin Spice blend outside of the mug? These Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes are perfect for sharing with the kids (or just keeping for yourself).
Finally a pumpkin spice blend with actual pumpkin! Organic pumpkin and maple combined for a warm cut of velvety goodness. Tastes like grandma's pumpkin pie and works perfectly with (or without) a shot of espresso.