By using ingredients likely already in your fridge and pantry, these delicious (and vegan!) fudgsicles are easy to make and are great on a hot day. Our Reishi Hot Cacao blend is a guilt-free hot chocolate made with organic Reishi powder and cacao. Support your immune system and fight off the blues with this mystic mushroom hot chocolate.
Reishi Fudgsicles Recipe
Prep time . Let freeze overnight or for a minimum of 4 hours. Makes 6 molds.
- 1 ½ cup non-dairy milk (try Bettermilk!)
- 1 heaping tablespoon of Reishi Hot Cacao (or as much as you like, we don’t judge!)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A dash of maple syrup to taste (or other natural sweetener)
- A touch of salt
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the non-dairy milk, maple syrup, Reishi Hot Cacao blend, and salt.
- Evenly divide the delicious chocolatey mix between 6 popsicles molds. Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy! We recommend letting the fudgsicles sit out for just a few minutes to soften and making it easier to remove them from the molds :)
If you’re looking for more hot weather inspo, try our matcha nice cream recipe or our tropical turmeric pops. Both recipes are 5 ingredients or less and come together for a super easy + healthy summer treat.
Shop Reishi Hot Cacao Blend
Creamy, chocolatey goodness. Meet our guilt-free hot chocolate made with reishi and cacao. Support your immune system and fight off the blues with this mystic mushroom hot chocolate. Cacao supports the production of anandamide AKA, "The bliss molecule," take a sip and find out why.