We've ditched the words "guilt-free" and we'd like you to do the same. We believe everyone's wellness journey is different. For some it's hitting the gym at 6am, for others it's a face mask and brownie before bed. No matter what your routines are, we're encouraging you to embrace balance. Whether that brownie was made
"guilt-free" with black beans, or a cup of sugar, let's leave the guilt in 2021.
So make it a mocktail... or not!
Want to learn more about the health benefits of Turmeric? We did a full write up on Turmeric's Health Benefits. In summary anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and packed with antioxidants.
Grapefruit Turmeric Mocktail
Prep time , makes 2 glasses.
What you'll need:
- 2 cups fresh-squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 tsp Blume Turmeric Blend
- Sparkling water
- Grapefruit slices for garnish (optional)
- Honey or simple syrup (optional)
What to do:
- Squeeze the fresh grapefruit into a pitcher to collect juice.
- Add Blume Turmeric Blend and 1-2 tablespoons of sweetener if preferred.
- Mix well and let marry for a few minutes.
- Fill a glass with ice, pour mixture over top and finish off with a splash of sparkling water.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh grapefruit and enjoy!
Shop Turmeric Blend
Go for gold, with our best-selling turmeric exterior. Anti-inflammatory, boosts your immune system, soothes your joints and your gut health with every sip.