Golden Granola Yogurt Bowls
Makes around 2 cups of granola
Crunchy, warm, and spiced meets creamy, cool, and smooth. Interested? It’s hard not to be with these Golden Granola Yogurt Bowls! Insta-worthy cuteness without the intricate prep work. Make a batch of this granola over the weekend and use it all throughout the week!
And with the addition of the Turmeric spice blend, your body and your tastebuds will be feeling blissful. Taste-wise? Think chai but more fly. Nourish-wise? Turmeric is anti-inflammatory, great for skin and gut health, and keeps those colds and flus at bay. What are you waiting for? Check out the recipe below!
Granola What you need:
1 1/2 cups oats
1/2 tsp Blume Turmeric Blend
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup cacao nibs
1/4 cup coconut chips
Fresh fruit of choice
What to do:
- Preheat the oven to 300 and line a pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the turmeric blend, maple syrup, vanilla, and coconut oil until smooth.
- Place the oats in a large bowl and add the wet mixture. Stir until evenly distributed.
- Pour the oat mixture into the pan in an even layer, and bake for 15 mins, moving it around every 5 mins to prevent burning.
- Once cool, pour into a bowl or jar and add in the pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs, and coconut chips and stir or shake to combine.
- Place your coconut yogurt in a bowl and top with granola and fresh fruit of your choice. Enjoy!