A delicious morning latte companion, any-time-of-day snack, or even an after dinner dessert! Cut yourself a thick slice and warm in the microwave for 10 seconds to get those warm fall vibes with every bite.
With just 5 quick steps, this Vegan Pumpkin Spice Loaf is perfect for a busy day when you need to throw together something for the school bake sale, work potluck or family visiting that you totally forgot about.
Did you know, Pumpkin is packed with Vitamin C, promoting collagen production and immunity, and is high in antioxidants, supporting liver function. Sign us up!
Vegan Pumpkin Spice Loaf
Prep Time: mins
Bake Time: 60 mins
Servings: 1 loaf
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup Sugar of Choice (We prefer coconut or date sugar in this recipe!)
- Dash of Salt
- 1/2 cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Blume Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1 1/3 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Walnuts (Optional, for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 375 and lightly grease a small loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin, coconut oil, sugar, salt, milk, and apple cider vinegar until smooth.
- Add in the baking powder, baking soda, flour, and spice into a separate bowl and stir to combine.
- Fold the dry into the wet until just mixed, then pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and bake for 50-60 mins until lightly browned and firm on top. Serve and enjoy!
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your Pumpkin Spice Loaf turned out.
Looking for more ways to use your Pumpkin Spice blend outside of the mug? These Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes are perfect for sharing with the kids (or just keeping for yourself).
Shop Pumpkin Spice Blend
Finally a pumpkin spice blend with actual pumpkin! Organic pumpkin and maple combined for a warm cut of velvety goodness. Tastes like grandma's pumpkin pie and works perfectly with (or without) a shot of espresso.Shop Pumpkin Spice Blend