You can feel it too, right? The slight coolness in the mornings, the crispness of the air, it’s getting dark earlier and earlier each night...
Autumn is coming up quickly! And that means pumpkin spice season is almost in full swing. So why not take those cozy lattes one step further and pair them with these oober delicious pumpkin spice cookies?
Soft, chewy cookies bursting with warming ginger and cinnamon will put you right in the mood to curl up on the couch with a big knit blanket and watch spooky movies (and make the whole house smell like a fall candle, this time one you can actually eat!)
Well, what are you waiting for? Get yourself in the fall spirit with the recipe below!
Vegan Chewy Pumpkin Cookies
Prep time min, bake time 8-10 min. Serves 10-12 cookies.
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- 1/3 cup date sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1/3 cup non dairy milk
- 1 cup flour of choice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp Blume Pumpkin Spice Blend
- Preheat the oven to 375 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add in the molasses and milk little by little to form a smooth batter.
- Fold in the flour, baking soda, and PSL Blend until well mixed and drop by heaping spoonful onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 mins, allow to cook completely before removing from the pan, and enjoy!
Pumpkin's are naturally high in fiber, antioxidants and vitamin c. They are the perfect healthy additional to all your fall baking. If you are looking for more ways to use our Pumpkin Spice Blend - check out our Vegan Pumpkin Pie or Vegan Pumpkin Loaf for all the fall feels.
Shop Pumpkin Spice Blend
Back by popular demand, say hello to our our Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Blend! With ACTUAL organic pumpkin and less than 2g of Canadian maple sugar, you'll have all the velvety goodness you need right at home, and you'll feel good while having it.