This recipe is courtesy of our friend Ashley at The Little Black Coffee Cup. She created this oh-so-simple breakfast that is both gluten free and vegan. Such an easy recipe for two that can easily be customized with your favorite mylk, fruits and nuts. You can do this exact recipe but with our Beetroot blend as well. Thanks Ash!
Turmeric Chia Pudding
What you need:
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 2 Cups Filtered Water
- 1 - 1.5 tsp Blume Turmeric Blend
- 1 Medjool Date
- 6 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- Fruit & Nuts for topping
What to do:
- Add hemp seeds, filtered water and date to a high speed blender, like a Vitamix. Blend on high until milky. Add Blume Turmeric Blend and blend until fully incorporated.
- Divide chia seeds between two jars. Pour half of the turmeric-hemp milk mixture on top of the chia seeds in each jar.
- Stir and place in the fridge overnight.
- Top with berries, nuts, coconut—whatever you’d like.
- Serve :)
Shop Turmeric Blend
Go for gold, with our best-selling turmeric exterior. Anti-inflammatory, boosts your immune system, soothes your joints and your gut health with every sip.Shop Turmeric Blend