If you know Blume, you know we can’t resist a nutritionally dense superfood breakfast and chia pudding is our go-to. Easy, full of flavor, and can be built to taste. Plus you can make as little or as much as you want to last you through the work-week. This Rose London Fog chia pudding has subtle Earl Grey flavor with refreshing, floral rose.
DYK: 2 tbsp of Chia seeds contains 4g of protein and they absorb up to 10x their weight in liquid.
Bonus: Roses can alleviate uncomfortable PMS symptoms like cramps, bloating, and headaches with their anti-inflammatory properties.
Rose London Fog Chia Pudding
Prep time , refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours. Serves 1.
What you need:
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 ½ tsp Blume Rose London Fog Blend
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- Optional toppings: raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, any nut of choice
What to do:
- Mix the almond milk, chia seeds, Blume Blend, maple syrup and coconut flakes into a mason jar.
- Stir to combine and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with your favorite fruit and enjoy!
Shop Rose London Fog Blend
It’s easy to see how Rose measures up as an eternal healing flower, which is why we added it to our new Rose London Fog Blend. Made with rose petal and rosehip powder, our Rose London Fog supports glowing skin, immunity, is antioxidant rich and relieves PMS symptoms. Bonus, ours is decaf and sugar free!Shop Rose London Fog Blend