Does the work from home life have anyone else feeling snack-ish, visiting the fridge every hour hoping something new will pop-up? Whether you’re having 1 or 5, these little bites of minty-fresh goodness are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. And the cherry on top? Our Mint Cocoa Blend used in this recipe helps reduce brain fog, support digestion and boost mood! Chocolate & benefits? Do we really need to say more?
Mint Chocolate Energy Balls
Prep Time: 15 mins
Servings: 10 energy balls
- 1 1/2 cup Soft Pitted Dates
- 1 cup Whole Cashews
- 3 tbsp Blume Mint Cocoa Blend
- 3 tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Mini Chocolate Chips (optional)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- Place dates and cashews into a food processor and blend until cashews resemble coarse sand.
- Add in Blume Mint Cocoa Blend, almond butter, powdered cocoa, and maple syrup. Pulse until the ingredients start to stick together. Add in mini chocolate chips and pulse a few times to incorporate.
- Using 1 tbsp of batter, roll out ten balls.
- Pour the cocoa powder and chia seeds into two small separate bowls. Roll the energy balls into desired toppings and place onto a platter to serve or store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 10 days.
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your energy balls turned out.
Looking for other ways to use your Mint Cocoa Blend outside a warm hot chocolate? Try our fresh & creamy Mint Chocolate Smoothie.
Shop Mint Cocoa Blend
Meet our limited edition maca-powered hot chocolate with a minty fresh finish.Shop Mint Cocoa Blend