Light and refreshing, sipping on this mocktail will have you dreaming of summer nights relaxing in la-la-lavender land.
Lavender Lemonade Spritz
- 4 oz of Blue Lavender slurry (2 tsp Blue Lavender blend + ½ cup warm water)
- 6 oz of lemonade
- Optional: slice of lemon and lavender sprig to garnish
- Create your Blue Lavender slurry by mixing 2 tsps of the Blue Lavender blend with 4 oz (½ cup) of warm water.
- Add ice to your cup of choice and pour lemonade overtop of the ice.
- Slowly pour your Blue Lavender slurry over the lemonade (Hot tip: pouring the slurry slowly helps maintain the gradient effect but if you mix it together, the drink will transform into a bright blue-green color).
- Garnish your drink with a slice of lemon and lavender spring as desired and enjoy!
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your mocktail turned out.
Ready to chill out with another Blue Lavender treat? These Blackberry Lavender Pops are for you.
Shop Blue Lavender Blend
Lavender, coconut milk, and blue spirulina make this blend balanced, calming and smooth. Formulated to soothe inflammation and settle restlessness. Take a sip, turn your brain off and chill.Shop Blue Lavender Blend