Yes. Our superfood blends, make damn tasty lattes. But we chose to have microground blends so you can easily incorporate nutritious ingredients into your favourite recipes. Sweet or savoury, breakfast or dinner, we have got your back.
This recipe uses our Chili Turmeric Blend on cauliflower, to make a nutritious and warming side. You can use whatever kind of vegetable you like. Some suggestions would be sweet potatoes, carrots or turnips! Get your super veggie on!
Turmeric & Chili Tossed Cauliflower
Prep time , serves 4.
What you need:
- 1 tsp Blume Chili Turmeric Latte Mix
- Chili flakes
- 1 Cauliflower head
- 1 tbsp of Olive oil
- Pinch of S+P
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 400 Fahrenheit.
- Cut cauliflower into 1 inch florets. Sprinkle S+P, olive oil and Blume blend. Not sure about chili? Easily substitute our Turmeric Latte Blend.
- Mix everything around and arrange in a single layer in oven for 20 minutes. Flip once.
- Serve with chopped cilantro, toasted pumpkin seeds and natural yoghurt!
Need more recipe inspo?
Shop Chili Turmeric Blend
Bring the heat. Now we're talking turmeric. If you're looking for that extra hit of heat, then this is the blend for you. Soothe your body and mind with the healing powers of turmeric and then shake things up with a kick of chili. This detoxifying blend naturally boosts metabolism and energy while supporting irritated skin and joints.