Turmeric Butternut Squash soup is warming + simple. A fall favourite full of antioxidants!
Turmeric Butternut Soup
Prep time , serves 2-4.
What you need:
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 medium sized butternut squash
- 2 tbsp Blume Turmeric Blend
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
- tofu feta
What to do:
- Peel and roughly chop all vegetables. Sauté onion, celery, carrots on medium heat in coconut oil.
- Add Blume Turmeric Blend and sauté until fragrant.
- Add chopped butternut squash and cover with vegetable stock. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Season with S + P and blend together until smooth.
- Top with feta and pumpkin seeds.
Need more recipe ideas with our Turmeric Latte Blend? Check out this Roasted Cauliflower Recipe.
Shop Turmeric Blend
Go for gold, with our best-selling turmeric exterior. Anti-inflammatory, boosts your immune system, soothes your joints and your gut health with every sip.