Did someone say pumpkin pie for breakfast? Nothing says fall quite like pumpkin spice. Pumpkins are loaded with Antioxidants, Fibre and Vitamin C. They help you feel full longer and manage cravings. In this recipe, we pair our Pumpkin Spice Latte Blend with blood sugar balancing banana and creamy coconut for a perfect velvety fall breakfast. With warming notes of cinnamon ginger and cardamom, we guarantee this will be on repeat.
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
Prep time , makes 1 serving.
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1/2 cup Coconut Yogurt
- 2 tsp Blume Pumpkin Spice Blend
- 1/2 cup Non-Dairy Milk (We love our Adaptogenic Milk Blend!)
- 1 cup of Ice
- 1 tbsp Nut Butter
- 1/2 cup Pure Pumpkin Puree
- Blend it all up in a high speed blender and enjoy.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans or coconut for a little extra something.
Need an easy way to use up your leftover pumpkin puree? Try this Vegan Pumpkin Pie!
Shop Pumpkin Spice Blend
Back by popular demand, say hello to our our Limited Edition Pumpkin Spice Blend! With ACTUAL organic pumpkin and less than 2g of Canadian maple sugar, you'll have all the velvety goodness you need right at home, and you'll feel good while having it.