Who said a healthy smoothie has to be green? Our Mint Cocoa Blend was formulated with spearmint to reduce brain fog, peppermint to support digestion, and maca to boost mood, making this blend a superfood powerhouse to get you through the season without losing your holiday spirit.
Mint Chocolate Smoothie
Make Time: 3 minutes
Servings: 1-2 smoothies
- 1-2 Frozen Bananas
- 1/2 cup Non-Dairy Milk
- 1/4 cup Frozen Coconut Chunks
- 1 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1-2 tsp Blume Mint Chocolate Blend
- 1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Protein Powder (optional)
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup (room temperature)
- 1 tsp Melted Coconut Oil (room temperature)
- 1 tsp Cacao Powder
- Place all smoothie ingredients in a blender. As you’re blending, add in more liquid as desired (more liquid will make a thinner consistency).
- Prep the fudge sauce by stirring together all ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- Drizzle, serve and enjoy!
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your smoothie turned out.
Looking for other ways to use your Mint Cocoa Blend outside a warm hot chocolate? Try our Mint Chocolate Energy Balls.
Shop Mint Cocoa Blend
Meet our limited edition maca-powered hot chocolate with a minty fresh finish.Shop Mint Cocoa Blend