We are so excited to have had our Pumpkin Spice Blend featured in the 2021 Fall Jilly Box! We had no idea she would share her very own Pumpkin Spice Latte Steamer recipe for all of our Blume family to enjoy. And let us just say, she nailed it! *chefs kiss*
Pumpkin Spice Steamer
Make Time: mins
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 cups Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp Blume Pumpkin Spice Blend (+ extra for garnish)
- ¼ cup Coconut Whip (optional)
- In a medium heavy-bottomed saucepan on medium-low heat whisk together the almond milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, and Blume Pumpkin Spice Blend.
- Bring to a simmer and remove from the heat.
- Divide the ‘milk’ into mugs and top each mug with a dollop of coconut whip. Sprinkle each with Blume Pumpkin Spice Blend and serve!
Looking for ways to use your Pumpkin Spice Blend outside the mug? These Vegan Pumpkin Spice Muffins are a delicious on-the-go snack for even the busiest of schedules.
Finally a pumpkin spice blend with actual pumpkin! Organic pumpkin and maple combined for a warm cut of velvety goodness. Tastes like grandma's pumpkin pie and works perfectly with (or without) a shot of espresso.