Blume blends are delicious year round, but who doesn't love a special, extra cozy drink during the holidays? Our Turmeric Apple Cider is healthy and will soothe your soul so you can enjoy all the holiday feels!
This Turmeric Apple Cider is quick and easy to make and bursting with health benefits! Oh, and it’s also super delicious.
DYK: Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory hero and helps to heal cold and flu symptoms (perfect for this time of year). It’s the first ingredient in our Turmeric Blend, along with organic cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and black pepper. Warm-up and boost your immune system with this healing, crowd-pleasing beverage.
Turmeric Apple Cider
Prep time: min
Makes: 4 servings
What you need:
- 4 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- 2 teaspoons of Blume Turmeric Blend
- ½ orange, thinly sliced with seeds removed
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced with seeds removed
- Drizzle of maple syrup if desired
What to do:
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce and let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Strain and pour into a mug.
- Garnish with fresh apple slices. Sip and enjoy!
Looking for another Blume holiday hack? Check out our Peppermint Hot Cacao latte!
Shop Turmeric Blend
Go for gold, with our best-selling turmeric exterior. Anti-inflammatory, boosts your immune system, soothes your joints and your gut health with every sip.Shop Turmeric Blend