There’s nothing quite like a Gingerbread cookie and a cup of mylk on a Sunday afternoon. Except maybe marrying the two for a creamy Gingerbread smoothie! And incase you needed another reason to want to try this cookie in a cup. Did you know ginger supports digestion, naturally alleviates nausea, and boosts the immune system? This one’s got our backs through the holiday season.
Prep Time: 3 mins
Servings: 1 - 2 smoothies
- 1-2 Frozen Bananas
- 1-2 Medjool Dates (optional for added sweetness)
- 1 scoop Vegan Vanilla Protein (optional)
- 1/2 cup of Dairy-Free Milk
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tsp Blume Gingerbread Blend
- 1 tsp Maca Powder
- Place all ingredients in a blender. As you’re blending, add in more mylk as desired. More liquid will create a thinner consistency.
- Serve and enjoy!
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your holiday smoothie turned out.
Shop Gingerbread Blend
Your fave holiday cookie in a warm and creamy latte.Shop Gingerbread Blend