This mocktail recipe is giving creamy and classic vibes, with a superfood twist. We’re throwing our Oat Milk Chai blend into the mix to create the perfect Chai Espresso Martini that’ll keep you feeling energized, so you can move and groove all night long.
Chai Espresso Martini
- 1 oz of Oat Milk Chai slurry (1tsp Oat Milk Chai + ⅛ cup warm water)
- 1 oz of espresso
- 3-4 oz of your favourite plant-based milk
- Optional: pinch of Oat Milk Chai blend to sprinkle on top
- Create your Oat Milk Chai slurry by mixing 1 tsp of the Oat Milk Chai blend with 1 oz (⅛ cup) of warm water.
- Brew your espresso.
- Combine the Oat Milk Chai slurry, espresso and plant-based milk in a shaker with ice. Continue to shake until ingredients are all mixed.
- Strain your mocktail and pour into a martini glass.
- Add an extra sprinkle of the Oat Milk Chai blend on top and your drink is ready to serve!
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your mocktail turned out.
Eager to start your day off with a coffee and Chai combo? Check out our Dirty Oat Milk Chai Latte recipe here.
Shop Oat Milk Chai Blend
Meet our cha-cha-chai. Spicy in all the right places, with the creamy-oat finish you know and love.