Sweet and spicy meets bold and bright. The benefits of beetroot will give you a boost of antioxidants as this fusion of flavors makes your taste buds dance. It's the perfect accompaniment to your favorite meal or girls night.
Pink Jalapeño Margarita
- 3 oz Beetroot slurry (1 tsp Beetroot blend + ⅜ cup of warm water)
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 5 oz orange juice
- 3 - 4 muddled jalapeño slice
- Salted rim: 1 lime wedge + ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Optional: 1 lime wage
- Prepare your mocktail glass! Take a lime wedge and coat the rim of your glass. Pour a touch of salt onto a plate and rim the glass with salt.
- Create your Beetroot slurry by mixing 1 tsp of the Beetroot blend with 3 oz (⅜ cup) of warm water.
- Time to muddle your jalapeño slices. Add the fresh lime juice, orange juice, and jalapeños to your shaker. Muddle by pressing and twisting the sliced jalapeños down against the bottom of the cocktail shaker repeatedly. If you don’t have a muddler, we recommend using a wooden spoon!
- Add your Beetroot slurry and ice to your shaker. Shake until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Strain into your prepped glass over fresh ice or serve it straight up. You know what you like best!
- Garnish with a lime wedge and all the jalapeño slices your heart desires.
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your mocktail turned out.
Curious to see what other recipes you can spice up with Beetroot? Find our classic Pink Chia Pancakes here.
Shop Beetroot Blend
As our most versatile blend, you can add Beetroot to pretty much anything. Packed with antioxidants, nitrates and ginger, now you can get the energy boost you need from smoothies, yogurt, oatmeal, or lattes.Shop Beetroot Blend