Has your superfood latte ever been so good that you wish you could eat it with a spoon like your favorite dessert? Same. In 10 minutes or less, you could be enjoying your Oat Milk Chai latte in the form of a light and fluffy mug cake.
Oat Milk Chai Mug Cake
Prep time: 10mins
Servings: 1 mug cake
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Oat Milk Chai blend
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup plant-based milk
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Handful of chocolate chips (optional, for when you’re feeling extra sweet).
- Add all of the dry ingredients into a large, microwave-safe mug.
- In a small bowl, mix together the maple syrup, plant-based milk, olive oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large mug with the dry ingredients and mix well. If you are thinking of adding chocolate chips, add them to the mixture in the mug now.
- Place the mug in the microwave and microwave for 1 minute, or until the cake has risen. Test if the cake is cooked by sticking a toothpick or fork in the centre of the cake. If you cake needs additional baking time, continue to microwave the cake in increments of 15 seconds.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your mug cake turned out.
Shop Oat Milk Chai Blend
Meet our cha-cha-chai. Spicy in all the right places, with the creamy-oat finish you know and love.Shop Oat Milk Chai Blend