We are looking for an outgoing and highly organized Operations Coordinator to assist with the management of daily business activities and administrative tasks.
The Operations Coordinator's responsibilities include assisting with customer service, invoicing, inventory management and fulfillment. The successful candidate will have impeccable communication, and be based in Vancouver, BC. They will have experience working in a small business and an entrepreneurial spirit.
To be successful as an Operations Coordinator, you should be able to work independently and have strong problem solving and organization skills. As a small business, we need team members who are ready to dive in head first. No job too big or too small. In this role you will be work directly with the founder to bring the highest level of customer service to our valued customers.
Tasks you might work on in your day to day:
- Assisting the founder with coordinating and resolving any operational issues as they spring up.
- Scheduling meetings and acting as a team organizer.
- Administrative work including invoicing, organizing and filing paperwork.
- Customer service and fulfillment management.
- Project management to continuously improve operations.
- Account management and sales. Reaching out to and responding to new wholesale accounts.
- Marketing including blogs, community engagement and newsletters.
What we need from you:
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Self starter with strong problem solving skills.
- Motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
- High school diploma/GED required. Bachelors strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in office management, customer service or an administrative role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with digital marketing including working in Adobe Illustrator or Canva a definite asset.
This is a part-time role with the potential for full-time. Must be based in Vancouver, BC. $16-$22/hour based on experience.
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line OPS GURU.