Watch your coconut milk mix and mingle with The Glow Up to create a baby blue drink you just can’t take your eyes off of. Sit back, relax, and sip those superfoods while enjoying this refresher on a warm day!
The Glow Up Coconut Refresher
Prep time: 10 mins
Servings: 1 cup of refresher
- 1 cup of coconut milk (we used a coconut beverage, but you could also use coconut milk from a can if you prefer that)
- 1-2 tsp of The Glow Up
- Handful of freeze dried berries
- Splash of your favourite sweetener
- Create your base of The Glow Up by mixing The Glow Up with ½ cup of water. Combine using the method of your choice—we recommend shaking, stirring or frothing!
- In a shaker combine ice, coconut milk, freeze dried berries, The Glow Up mixture and a splash of sweetener (if desired). If you don’t have a shaker just mix together with a spoon or add to a mason jar and shake away.
- Grab your favourite cup and pour the beverage into it. Top with more freezer dried berries and get ready to glow!
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your refresher turned out.
Want to add another drink to your summer beverage rotation? Check out our recipe for The Glow Up Mango Pink Lemonade.
Shop The Glow Up
Made with a hydrating mix of butterfly pea and antioxidant rich berries, this botanical elixir was created to support you in living with intention. Did we mention it also gives you your daily dose of Vitamin C?