It’s time to glow on the go! Loaded with antioxidants, this recipe is perfect to make in advance and store in your fridge for those moments where you’re in search of the perfect snack. We promise this chia seed pudding isn’t just nice to look at, it’s nutritious and delicious too.
The Glow Up Chia Seed Pudding
Prep time: 20 mins
Servings: 1 cup of chia seed pudding
Chai Seed Pudding
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of your favourite plant based milk
- 1 tsp of The Glow Up
Coconut Whip Topping
- 2 tbsp of coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp of The Glow Up
- Your favourite fruits (we picked blueberries and raspberries)!
- In your cup or container of choice, mix the chia seeds, plant based milk, and The Glow Up until fully combined.
- Seal your container and refrigerate the chia seed pudding overnight or for 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, use a hand mixer to whip together The Glow Up with the coconut cream.
- On top of your chia seed pudding, layer the fresh fruit, coconut whip, finish with more fruit and a final a final dusting of The Glow Up.
PS: You can double this recipe for double the fun.
Tag @itsblume on the ‘gram to show us how your chia seed pudding turned out.
Shop The Glow Up
Made with a hydrating mix of butterfly pea and antioxidant rich berries, this botanical elixir was created to support you in living with intention. Did we mention it also gives you your daily dose of Vitamin C?