Healthy frozen treat. Yes, you heard that right, healthy frozen treat! Our Reishi Magic Shell with Strawberry Nice-Cream will make you feel like a kid again, with an adaptogen boost and minus the sugar crash. This recipe is family friendly and so easy it can be whipped up on a weeknight. Strawberries and chocolate are a match made in heaven.
DYK: The Reishi mushroom is an adaptogen? Working best when taken consistently, Reishi helps your body adapt to stress, improve sleep and boost gut health.
Bonus: This recipe is refined sugar free, which means you can enjoy it after dinner and not worry about staying up all night. In fact, potassium in bananas promotes healthy sleep and our Reishi Hot Cacao blend helps regulate cortisol levels.
Reishi Magic Shell with Strawberry Nice-Cream
Prep time , makes 2 servings. (double up if you're getting the kiddos involved)
What you need:
Reishi Magic Shell:
- 2 Tbs Blume Reishi Hot Cacao Blend
- 2 Tbs Melted Coconut Oil
- Splash of Vanilla and Maple Syrup
- 1.5 Cups frozen Banana
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/4 Cup Non-Dairy Milk (we like coconut or oat)
- Sprinkles (optional but encouraged)
What to do:
- Melt your coconut oil and stir in the Reishi Hot Cacao blend, vanilla, and maple syrup. Set aside.
- Blend your bananas, strawberries and non-dairy milk together.
- Add the Strawberry nice-cream to a bowl and pour the Reishi Hot Cacao mix overtop to get that crackly, chocolatey magic shell.
- Crack with a spoon and dive in!
Shop Reishi Hot Cacao Blend
Blume's version of an adult hot chocolate - guilt free. Our Reishi Hot Cacao blend boosts immunity, regulates hormones and is micro-ground for versatility. Add yours to baked goods, smoothies, or even your espresso for an added richness.Shop Reishi Hot Cacao Blend