These vegan cookies are soft, chewy and simply melt-in-your-mouth amazing. The best part? They’re vegan, paleo and made from only 9 simple ingredients! The addition of our Cacao Turmeric Blend adds sweet and spicy notes of turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
Pair these cookies with a mug of Reishi Hot Cacao for a real holiday treat! Enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 min
What you need:
- 1 cup creamy cashew butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs coconut flour
- 2 tsp of Blume Cacao Turmeric Blend
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 oz dairy-free chocolate chips
What to do:
1) Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Using a mixer, mix cashew butter, coconut sugar, flax egg and vanilla on medium-high until combined.
3) Add in coconut flour, Blume Cacao Turmeric Blend, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
4) Fold in chocolate chips.
5) Scoop dough into round shapes, place on baking sheet and gently flatten. Bake for 7-9 minutes. Let cool for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack. Enjoy!