It's always cookie o'clock around here, but the holidays are one more reason to get baking! These cookies are soft, chewy and simply melt-in-your-mouth delicious. The best part? They’re vegan, paleo and made from only 9 simple ingredients! The addition of our Cacao Turmeric Blend adds sweet and spicy notes of turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Pair these cookies with a mug of Reishi Hot Cacao!
DYK: Cacao is one of the highest plant-based sources of iron.
Bonus: Our Cacao Turmeric Blend soothes inflammation while calming stress and anxiety. Hello, chocolatey perfection!
Chewy Chocolate Ginger Cookies
Prep time , serves 16.
What you need:
- 1 cup creamy cashew butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs coconut flour
- 2 tsp of Blume Cacao Turmeric Blend
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 oz dairy-free chocolate chips
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a mixer, mix cashew butter, coconut sugar, flax egg and vanilla on medium-high until combined.
- Add in coconut flour, Blume Cacao Turmeric Blend, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough into round shapes, place on baking sheet and gently flatten. Bake for 7-9 minutes. Let cool for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack. Enjoy!.
Shop Cacao Turmeric Blend
Sweet and spice and everything nice. Our Cacao Turmeric blend is packed with all the good-for-you benefits of our hero ingredients: turmeric, cacao, ginger and ashwagandha. Relax the body, soothe the mind.