It's always cookie o'clock around here, but the holidays are one more reason to get baking! These cookies are soft, chewy and simply melt-in-your-mouth delicious. The best part? They’re vegan, paleo and made from only 9 simple ingredients! The addition of our Cacao Turmeric Blend adds sweet and spicy notes of turmeric, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. They're the healthy twist on holiday baking you've been searching for.
DYK: Cacao is one of the highest plant-based sources of iron.
Bonus: Our Cacao Turmeric Blend soothes inflammation while calming stress and anxiety. Hello, chocolatey perfection!
Prep Time: 15 min
What you need:
- 1 cup creamy cashew butter
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs coconut flour
- 2 tsp of Blume Cacao Turmeric Blend
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 oz dairy-free chocolate chips
What to do:
1) Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Using a mixer, mix cashew butter, coconut sugar, flax egg and vanilla on medium-high until combined.
3) Add in coconut flour, Blume Cacao Turmeric Blend, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
4) Fold in chocolate chips.
5) Scoop dough into round shapes, place on baking sheet and gently flatten. Bake for 7-9 minutes. Let cool for 2-3 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack. Enjoy!
Shop Cacao Turmeric Blend
Sweet and spice and everything nice. Our Cacao Turmeric blend is packed with all the good-for-you benefits of our hero ingredients: turmeric, cacao, ginger and ashwagandha. Relax the body, soothe the mind.