Looking for a healthier alternative to the grocery store ice cream sandwiches? Look no further! These crowd pleasing ice cream sandwiches can easily be prepared in advance and kept in the freezer for a super decadent sweet treat. Featuring our Adaptogenic Milk Blend, these delicious cold treats feel indulgent, but also feature tons of adaptogenic benefits!
Adaptogens help the body to adapt and better manage stress and fatigue. Rather than serving a single purpose, adaptogens give your body what it needs right now to keep you in balance, despite the daily demands of life. Want to learn more? Check out our blog on adaptogens!
DYK: Formulated to help you find centre and balance, our Adaptogenic Milk Blend (AKA Bettermilk) contains over 10,000mg of a proprietary adaptogenic mushroom blend that makes 5L of your new alt-milk go-to!
Bettermilk Ice Cream Sammies
Prep time , makes 6-8 sandwiches.
- 1 cup flour (or flour alternative)
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp Adaptogenic Milk Blend (straight from the jar)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tbsp Blume Reishi Hot Cacao blend
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup of liquid Bettermilk (or other milk alternative)
- Non-dairy ice cream of choice
- Preheat your oven to 375F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- To make liquid Bettermilk, blend 1 tablespoons of milk blend and 1/2 cup of water on high for 30 seconds.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cacao, stevia, baking soda, Reishi Hot Cacao blend and Adaptogenic Milk blend and stir. Add in vanilla, coconut oil, and liquid Bettermilk and stir to form a soft dough.
- Flour a flat surface and roll out the dough to approx. ½ inch thick, and use a glass or jar to cut circular cookies.
- Place the cookies in a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until firm. Allow to cool completely. Once cool, add a scoop of ice cream between.
Shop Adaptogenic Milk Blend
The first-ever, adaptogenic milk concentrate. Plant-based, sustainably packaged and infused with Ayurvedic adaptogens for a creamy (barista-worthy) milk that’s ready when you are.